Some of GMRF Discover Partners are individual donors and supporters of the research programs, others are our wonderful corporate partners. Corporate partnerships are deeply valued here at GMRF. We recognise corporate partners can help us to achieve our financial goals, but also help us to connect with communities with similar beliefs.
Corporate Discovery Partner benefits:
- Recognition on our Discovery Partner honour board in the main foyer at Greenslopes Private Hospital (Innovator level and above)
- Monthly updates from our researchers and the laboratories about the areas of research most interesting to you
- Laboratory walk in rights (48 hours notice to tour labs on weekdays)
- Additional in progress research updates across the year about the research you have made possible
- Invitations to key events at GMRF including the annual Supporters High Tea and the GMRF Research Awards Evening.
We value our Corporate Discovery Partners and seek to recognise their contribution at any opportunity. Following our nomination, we were delighted to have one of our generous partners, Thynne + Macartney Lawyers awarded the 2018 Queensland Community Foundation Philathropist of the Year Award for the Small-to-Medium Enterprise Category. It is a fitting acknowledgement to an amazing team of people who do so much for our medical research.
If you would like to learn how you can become a Corporate Discovery Partner please contact the GMRF Team on 07 3394 7284.
We would like acknowledge our Corporate Discovery Partners
Emeritus ($1 million +)
Mastery ($500,00 +)
Visionary ($250,000 +)
Innovator ($50,000 +)
- Baxter Healthcare
- Calleija Jewellers
- Channel 7 News
- Device Technologies Australia
- Flight Centre Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd
- Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd
- Olympus Australia Pty Ltd
- Philips Medical Systems
- QML Pathology
- Queensland University of Technology – Institute of Health & Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Queensland X-Ray
- Roche Products Pty Ltd
- Spotless Group Limited
- Stryker Australia
- Thynne + Macartney Lawyers