The Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation is looking for a science/health communicator to join our growing team. The successful applicant would have an undergraduate degree in Science/Psychology/Public Health with high level writing skills and an interest in veteran health.
- Writing articles for partner magazines and communications
- Content development and monthly emails to GP database
- Reviewing/updating progress and annual reports
- Attendance at partner forum
- Presentation at health forums
- Any additional follow-up required on the GP education project
- Contributions to social media pages
Read more about this role: GMRF Science_Health Communicator – Job Description
For further information please contact Sharon Wood on 07 3394 7508. Applications should include a covering letter and resume and will be accepted via Seek before COB 27 February 2018.
Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant
Harness your creativity and take the lead on a major design project to transform GMRF’s publications into an integrated suite of modern and eye-catching resources.
The Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant will join the Foundation’s friendly and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications team. This person will be a highly skilled graphic designer with some marketing experience.
- Redesigning/designing of all communication and marketing material such as: brochures, flyers, newsletters, website and templates for internal and external communications and marketing collateral for both print and online.
- Solid knowledge of printing processes and ability to manage external suppliers to deliver a high-quality product.
- Creative thinker and ability to adapt across a range of different brands.
- Creating (in conjunction with the Partnership & Development Manager) the design and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Assist with marketing initiatives including events.
Read more about the role: Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant
For further information please contact Sharon Wood on call 07 3394 7508. Applications should include a covering letter and resume and will be accepted via Seek before COB 27 February 2018.