Current Positions Available
We are currently recruiting for the position outlined below. For other enquiries please contact Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Trial Communications and Recruitment Co-ordinator
The Clinical Trial Communications and Recruitment Co-ordinator will develop clinical research recruitment and awareness communication strategies, and hold responsibility for the effective and efficient execution of these strategies. The suitable candidate will be responsible for the recruitment and preliminary screening of community individuals for human-subject research studies, both in the clinical trials run in the Clinical Trial Unit and our veteran mental health initiative. Responsible also for the preparation and dissemination of general clinical trials unit communications as required.
- Extensive Marketing/Communication/Media/Social Media experience essential
- Demonstrated project management, time management, strategic thinking, written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate life science literacy
- Ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of the clinical trial process and the ethical environment surrounding clinical trials
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database management
- Exceptional personal presentation and public speaking competency
- Knowledge and Experience: – Understanding of the Medical Research environment
- Relationship Building:- Proven ability to work in a team environment and develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues to facilitate optimal business outcomes consistently for all parties
- Personal Development: – Commitment to expand and develop initiative, self- management and problem solving skills and to participate in continuing education programs to encourage personal development and improved customer service.To apply please supply a covering letter highlighting your suitability for the role and CV.
Closing Date 5pm Wednesday 27 March 2019.