Current Positions Available
We are currently recruiting for the position outlined below. For other enquiries please contact Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Trial Data Manager
The Foundation is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Trial Data Manager to join our existing Clinical Trials Unit.
The responsibility of the Clinical Trial Data Manager is to manage the data entry requirements of the clinical trials being conducted at the GMRF Clinical Trials Unit in compliance with the protocol and ICH-GCP and to ensure data quality in order to meet local and international regulatory requirements and requirements of the sponsoring companies.
The ideal candidate will essentially have:
- Demonstrated experience within a Clinical Trial Data Manager role
- Understanding of cancer / biology with appropriate tertiary qualification in the Life Science Field or equivalent. Oncology experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of Clinical Trial Data Platforms and guidelines.
- An understanding of the Clinical Trials process and the application of Good Clinical Practice
- Ability to review protocols, develop source documents and coordinate implementation of these within the Clinical Trial Unit.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
This position is available to permanent Australian residents only and is located at Gallipoli Medical Research Institute, based within the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes.
To apply, please supply a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role and a copy of your CV.
Applications close on the 26 July 2019 at 4pm.
Community Engagement and Fundraising Coordinator
The Foundation is now recruiting for a Community Engagement and Fundraising Coordinator to implement engagement strategies to increase the profile of the Foundation and revenue through our fundraising programs, including Individual Giving, Gifts in Wills and Community Fundraising.
- Proven track record developing strong relationships with Donors and Supporters to achieve results
- Superior relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate and network with a range of people from all walks of life
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal and active listening.
- Ability to inspire philanthropy and passion to support with advanced courage in making “the ask”
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker
- Ability to continually challenge yourself and the status quo in order to maximize the potential of current and potential philanthropic relationships
- Highly detail oriented with superb organisational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit or health related organization
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
This position is a permanent and part time hours can be negotiated for the right candidate.
This position is available to permanent Australian residents only and is located at Gallipoli Medical Research Institute, based within the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes
Applicants are requested to apply online using the link below.
Applications close on Monday 22 July 2019 at 4pm.