Current Positions Available
There are two positions currently available at GMRF. For other general job enquiries please feel free to contact with us email@example.com
Ethics and Governance Coordinator
The Foundation is currently seeking an experienced Ethics and Governance Coordinator to join our existing Ethics and Governance Team.
The responsibility of the Ethics and Governance Coordinator is to produce quality ethics and governance applications for clinical trials and to ensure compliance of the trials in order to meet local and international regulatory requirements and requirements of the sponsoring companies.
The ideal candidate will essentially have:
- Understanding of cancer / biology with appropriate tertiary qualification in the Life Science Field or equivalent.
- An understanding of the Clinical Trials process and the application of Good Clinical Practice.
- Demonstrated experience/an or understanding of Ethics and Governance function and requirements
- Ability to review protocols and develop procedures for the review and approval of research involving humans, to ensure that any research conducted complies with all relevant legislation, codes and guidelines.
- Ability to understand technical information and turn it into lay language.
- Demonstrated understanding of Human Research Ethics and Research Governance processes and implementation of practices.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
This position is available to permanent Australian residents only and is located at Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation, based within the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining their interest in the role, skills capabilities and experience to KeyserJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Application close on Friday 19 August at 4pm.
Please contact Julieann Keyser, Director of People and Strategic Partnerships on 07 3394 7767 to discuss this position.
Associate Director of Mental Health Research
The Foundation is currently seeking an Associate Director of Mental Health Research to bring to life the vision and mission of our veteran health and wellbeing research portfolio.
The Associate Director will have an exciting opportunity to lead a multi-disciplinary team, foster a collaborative culture, and further develop research programs and research priorities. The Associate Director will establish productive and mutually beneficial relationships with all major research collaborators, and will be expected to lead the team to the next level of performance.
Academic affiliation at an appropriate level will be negotiated between GMRF and a relevant university partner for the successful applicant.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A PhD and research track record at Level D (or equivalent) with 10+ years demonstrated senior leadership capability.
- An outstanding track record in health related research as evidenced by high impact and cited publications, with internationally recognised achievements in the field.
- A track record of academic leadership in relevant health related research to support and grow a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven track record for effective team management including staff resourcing, employee development and performance management.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining strong collaborative national and international academic relationships with leading scholars.
- Demonstrated high standards of research integrity, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- An ability to establish effective relationships and to represent and promote the activities at an institutional and wider community level, including university, government, and professional bodies.
- Experience in management of finances and resources within a research-based organisation with rapidly evolving research activities.
This is a fixed-term appointment for 5 years. An attractive remuneration package (equivalent to Academic – Level D) will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Salary sacrificing will be available.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining their interest in the role, skills capabilities and experience to KeyserJ@ramsayhealth.com.au. Please contact Julieann Keyser, Director of People and Strategic Partnerships on 07 3394 7767 to discuss this position.