Current Positions Available
We are currently recruiting for the position listed below. For all other job enquiries please feel free to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Fellow/Clinical Psychologist
We are currently seeking a highly organised and flexible clinical psychologist/research fellow to support the GMRF veteran research initiatives.
Support the team of the Veteran Mental Health Initiative in delivering psychosocial research outcomes. This will be done through the following:
- Conduct clinical psychological assessments and screening in line with research protocols.
- Facilitate group therapy/interventions in line with research protocols.
- Conduct psycho-education and training for health practitioners working with the veteran community.
- Develop clinical resources required for projects in line with research protocols.
- Contribute to protocol development for new and existing research projects focused on veteran mental health and well-being.
- Complete human research ethics applications.
- Coordinate and manage the timelines for several psychosocial research projects.
- Conduct literature reviews, data collection, data analysis and write manuscripts/reports.
Communication and Liaison activities
- Present research findings at academic conferences.
- Present research information and findings at community and veteran specific forums.
- Attend relevant stakeholder forums, meetings etc. to promote the activities of the Foundation.
- Registered psychologist and clinical endorsement with AHPRA
- Experience in academic research and study management
- Experience facilitating group therapy interventions
- Effective time management and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Post-graduate qualifications in clinical psychology or Research (Doctorate/PhD)
- Experience working with the veteran community
This position is a fixed term contract for 12 months and is available to permanent Australian residents only.
Salary Range: $90,000 – $100,000 p.a depending on experience.
Applicants are requested to apply online through SEEK. Applicants must supply the following documents: cover letter, resume, and selection criteria responses. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.