11 November 2020
A massive thank you to everyone who got involved in the Run, Walk or Wheel for Remembrance, presented by the Rotary Club of Carindale.
Our community has come together for this virtual event to reach our goal of $15,000. This incredible fundraising effort will help progress medical research to enhance the health and wellbeing of our veterans, their families and our communities..
It was great to see families, friends and colleagues getting out and having fun for an important cause – together. You can check out some of our community in action in the video below!
A sincere thank you to everyone who participated and fundraised to run, walk or wheel. Because of your support, we can continue towards discovering life-changing solutions to major health issues.
Congratulations to the winners of our participant prize draw:
- 1st Prize: $300 Westfield Gift Card – Brett Monz
- 2nd Prize: $100 Bunnings Gift Card – Kaye Rosnick
- 3rd Prize: $50 Hudson’s Coffee – Lesley Quirke
Other prize winners include:
- Top Fundraising Team: $100 Westfield Gift Card – Alma’s Honey’s Angels
- Top Fundraising Individual: $50 Westfield Gift Card – Petra Milaudi
- Most Creative Selfie $50 Westfield Gift Card – Honey’s Angels Kids with Alma
A few happy snaps from our community
Thank you to our sponsors
This event would simply not have been possible without the generous support of our sponsors. The financial contribution of the Rotary Club of Carindale and Ord Minnett has helped to ensure 100% of registration fees and fundraising goes directly to GMRF to continue it’s progress in life-changing medical research.
Major Prize Sponsor
Other Prize Sponsors