2021 EOIs closed
GMRF Innovation Grants – Grow your idea!
Do you have an idea that could improve the way you do things at Greenslopes Private Hospital? Heard of something you want to investigate?
We want to help you make your idea a reality. We can help grow your idea to improve outcomes for patients and staff at Greenslopes Private Hospital with three grants of up to $15,000 available.
Who can apply?
- Greenslopes Private Hosptial Staff
- Visiting Medical Officers at Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Allied Health Services at Greenslopes Private Hospital
What are the research areas?
The grants aim to provide an immediate and meaningful difference that contribute to practical advances in hospital operations and patient outcomes. Some research areas could be:
- Staff training and education
- Patient comfort and recovery
- Overall enhanced health
How does it work?
- Start with an idea
- Talk to your manager about your idea
- Express your interest via the short EOI form
- If approved, plan your project using the full grant application form
- Grant winners will be announced at the GMRF Research Awards Night in November 2021
- Grant recipients have one year to conduct their research project
- Evalute the outcomes and report the findings
GMRF and GPH are very focused on making the innovation grants succeed and work for you. The Innovation Grant funding allows you to step away from your day to day work by using the money to backfill your position. Speak with your manager to see how they might help.
Innovation grants are a great way to advance your career through research. Practical research can make a lasting difference to the overall health and wellbeing of your patients and colleagues. Working on the front line, you know what could be improved or included to help you and your patients. Take the leap, submit an EOI today.
Yes you can! Grants are based on merit, not on your background. GMRF Research Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you might have about the research process. They can help answer questions about ethics approval, the application process and academic writing.
Yes! Complete the EOI today.
Yes groups can apply! Submit an EOI today.
|Monday, 21 June||EOIs open|
|Sunday, 15 August||EOIs close|
|Monday, 23 August||Successful EOI applicants advised to move to research application|
|Friday, 8 October||Research applications due|
|Wednesday, 3 November||Winners announced at Research Awards Night|
Some good ideas to start are:
- Preventing falls
- Medication delivery
- Working with people from other cultures
- Improving patient comfort.
The GMRF Research Ambassadors are here to answer any questions you have and can assist you with how to manage any questions or speed bumps you may have along the way.
The GMRF Innovations Grants Program is proudly supported by –