Date: 23-24 October 2020
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Contact Number: 07 3394 7284
The Australian Experimental Liver Cancer Research Network Liver Cancer Forum is a coming together of leading clinicians and researchers in the field of liver cancer. Over the course of the two day event, attendees will discuss opportunities for collaboration and inspire each other in vital cancer research.
The objectives of the Liver Cancer Forum:
- Advance and disseminate knowledge in the field of experimental liver cancer.
- To facilitate collaborations across Australia to enhance the quality, competitiveness, and outcomes of research in this field.
- Provide a forum for researchers to present and discuss research.
The Liver Cancer Forum brings together over 60 experts from across Australia. The program features sessions on hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and the broader field of liver cancer, including;
- Natural History of HCC
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and HCC
- Cellular basis of HCC
- HCC and the microbiome
- Animal Models of HCC
- Diagnostics for HCC
- Emerging Therapies for Liver Cancer
- Public Health
“There are a lot of positive outcomes from these forums — they are stimulating interest and advancing high quality research. We are starting to draw the attention of political leaders, community leaders and medical research leaders to this health problem.”
Professor Darrell Crawford, GMRF Director of Research
Proudly sponsored by: